Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek –– so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us.
We are currently looking for a dedicated and talented Contract Specialist to be part of our Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) Contract Team for administration of customer and partner contracts in selected European countries.
Through developing an in depth knowledge of the contracts processes and systems, as well as an understanding of Agilent businesses and sales channels, the Contract Specialist handles the end to end process of new and renewed customer and channel partner contracts.
The Contract Specialist is also responsible for keeping the required contract documentation (exhibits) current and ensuring compliance with local requirements (language, laws, government regulations, business standards and company policies).
Furthermore, Contract Specialists review non-standard terms and conditions in customer purchase orders. Contract Specialists works closely together with Legal department, Sales Organization, Customer Operations Center and various other Agilent internal organizations.
• For defined European countries:
• Involvement in pre-contracts qualification process for new partners
• Contract creation, maintenance and renewal, incl. obtaining approvals, creation of contractual documents, signature process, systems entry in SAP and internal communication
• Ownership for commercial content of agreements, incl. customer contact and negotiation where appropriate and drafting non-standard contract wording
• Review of non-standard terms and conditions for purchase orders
• First level consultant for contracts and Terms & Conditions questions to various internal organizations
• Volume reporting for active contracts
• Co-ordination of exhibit localization (incl. translation)
• Communication to businesses about new contract models and exhibits
• Liaise with legal function and contract managers to handle exceptions and escalations
• Record Retention, and compliance with Agilent Policies, Procedures, Guidelines, SB
• Masters degree preferably in Business Administration or Law, but we welcome applicants from a different background with relevant experience
• Fluent in English and German (verbal and written)
• Experience working with SAP and PC Tools (eg. Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Good communication and teamwork skills
• Analytical capabilities and problem solving skills
• Quality and customer focused
• Ability to multi-task and personal organization
• Training and development opportunities
• A commitment to work/life balance
• Total Compensation Package including medical and dental benefits, retirement programs and more
• A company with values around innovation and contribution, uncompromising integrity, trust, respect and teamwork, speed, focus, and accountability
• The diversity of cultural and individual perspectives held by our employees and their commitment to inclusion