Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek –– so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us.
Are you results oriented and with a solid finance background ? Do you have strong communication and negotiation skills? If yes, then you should apply for this position in our EMEA Credit and Collections team where we are looking for a Credit Analyst. Credit & Collections is part of the Corporate Controllership Organization.
Specific Job responsibilities include:
• Review of customer financial data such as income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement
• Analysis of financial ratios and trends
• Ensuring appropriate security is in place to manage financial risk
• Assessment and assignment of customer credit limit and risk profile
• Bad debt handling
• Payment terms maintenance
• Support collection team with escalations of high risk accounts
• Order hold handling and communication with field and customer service organizations
• Helping to enhance the quality of credit applications, process and policy
• Adhere to credit policy and guidelines
• Responsibility for several European countries
• At least a Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Economy or similar
• Knowledge of the German local market behavior and customs
• International background
• Feel comfortable talking to customers and internal business partners
• Enjoy working in a finance environment with an emphasis on quality and innovation
• Good problem solving, communication and negotiation, as well as teamwork skills
• Experience in customer service is needed
• Any experience in credit collections is required
• Experience working with Microsoft Excel
• Fluency in English and German (additional languages would be advantageous).
The location for this position is: Barcelona.
What we offer:
• Training and development opportunities
• A commitment to work/life balance
• Total Compensation Package including medical and dental benefits, retirement programs and more
• A company with values around innovation and contribution, uncompromising integrity, trust, respect and teamwork, speed, focus, and accountability
• The diversity of cultural and individual perspectives held by our employees and their commitment to inclusion
Firmenlogo, verlinkt auf http://www.agilent.de/home