CIC (Customer Interaction Center) Specialist
We, BMW Group Financial Services, are a BMW Group company located in Munich, Germany. We are a service company and we are the internal provider of the BMW Group for Customer Interaction Centers worldwide In order to strengthen our team we are looking for employees with an international background.
As CIC (Customer Interaction Center) Specialist you are responsible for the implementation and integration of customer interaction activities in a global organization. On the basis of the requirements of BMW Group departments and their current process and IT landscape you drive the further development of CICs . Moreover, you are responsible for the implementation of methods and tools necessary for being an internal service provider like SLAs, KPIs or cross charging models. You develop sustainable recommendations and concepts and you monitor their implementation. You prepare Management proposals to facilitate the decision-making process for BMW Group Financial Services.
- Excellent bachelor or master´s degree in business sciences, economic engineering or a comparable degree
- Several years work experience in a service industry or service provider or with consulting background
- Very good expertise in strategic and operating know-how of Customer Interactions Centers
- Good project-management skills as well as experience in developing concepts and business cases
- Ability to promote change processes
- Strong focus on solutions and customer satisfaction
- Strategic and conceptual understanding
- Used to work independently and self-initiated, assertive
- Ability to communicate and to work internationally
- Excellent knowledge, verbal and written, of the English language, complemented by at least basic knowledge of German.
Please send your application documents in English or German. The reference number is 73433.