IT Specialist (m/f) in Information Agency and Security Services
Corporate Division Information technology (other field of activity)
Division, located in Munich
We, the BMW Group, are the world's leading premium-segment automobile manufacturer. We are offering you an interesting role in Process IT Financial Services. BMW Financial Services, a division of the BMW Group, is one of the most successful suppliers of financial services in the automotive sector. Your role will involve being responsible for the technical and architectural design of application systems in the domain of identity and access management, as well as for the integration of external information agencies (e.g. address validation services and services for determining vehicle residual values). Your activities will focus on designing and implementing robust and practice-orientated solutions and integrating them into the existing systems landscape. You will work in the environment of local development projects and the BMW Group's international programmes. You will function as the technical coordinator and systems manager between the central IT department and the locally-managed projects. You will be responsible for implementing the applicable standards and coordinating the implementation of concepts by external partners. You will spot future requirements early on and factor these into the system architecture. In close, cross-divisional collaboration with internal and external development partners, you will safeguard on-deadline realisation and bear responsibility for this up to production handover. You will keep yourself up to date on the latest technologies and develop concepts for their use in your projects.
- University degree in information technology, business informatics or business management (focusing on information technology) or a comparable qualification.
- Project management experience in the domain of IT, ideally initial experience in project management focusing on technical design and the implementation of solutions.
- Professional experience in information technology.
- Knowledge of classical and modern project procedural and process models as well as initial experiences in the management of IT projects.
- Intercultural experience.
- Experience in the design of IT architectures and the application of best practices in IT solution-finding.
- Technical understanding of webserver technologies (Apache), application server technologies (Sun GlassFish, J2EE, Web Services and JMS) and relational databases (ORACLE).
- Ideally expertise in the field of identity and access management systems.
- Business-fluent English (German an advantage).
- Teamwork and communication skills.
- Analytical thinking.
- Independent approach to work.
Working hours: Full-time
+49 89 382-39051
Please submit your comprehensive online application (including cover letter quoting job reference number 71277, details about your work experience and qualifications as well as certificates). We are looking forward to receiving your online application.