Dometic GROUP is a customer-driven, world-leading provider of leisure products for the RV, automotive, truck and marine markets. Dometic GROUP also supplies a wide range of workshop equipment for service and maintenance of built-in air conditioners.
Dometic GROUP was established in 2007 by merger of Dometic and WAECO. The Emsdetten site generates annual sales of EUR 160 million with a workforce of 270 people.
We want you to join us as
Project engineer (m/f) for monitor-camera systems
- Development of applications and concepts for video systems (monitor-camera systems)
- Management of development processes
- Work with cooperation partners
- Integration of the systems in vehicles
- Production and management of documentation
- Travel to customers and suppliers
- Degree in electrical engineering, electronics, communications engineering or similar
- Programming skills required
- Experience in video-based systems and know-how in image processing
- Knowledge of the automotive industry would be an asset
- Pleasure in an innovative and team-orientated working environment
- Self-dependent work style
- Good written and spoken English is essential
Are you interested?
Then send us your complete application files and specify the earliest possible date of joining as well as your salary requirements. Feel free to contact us for any other questions you may have.
Get more information at: