Founded in 1989, EOS is the global technology and quality leader for high-end Additive Manufacturing (AM) solutions. As the leading pioneer of Direct Metal Laser Sintering (DMLS™) technology, EOS also provides a unique polymer AM portfolio. For these industrial 3D Printing processes, EOS offers a modular solution portfolio (systems, software, materials, technical, consulting services). EOS is the partner of choice for industrial AM production, enabling sustainable solutions for the industry.
Apply now at EOS as a
Field Service Engineer (m/f) for Industrial 3D Printing based in Madrid or Bilbao
Looking for a new technical challenge? Join our company and make a significant contribution. Your tasks will be to independently install, maintain and service our EOS Laser-Sinter-Systems at our customer's sites and provide field service. Also you will provide customer trainings and travel to our customers within Spain/Portugal and worldwide such as EEMEA, Latin America, Russia and others. The position is based in Madrid or Bilbao nearby one hour to an airport.
- Take over the installation, maintenance and service of our EOS Laser-Sinter-Systems on-site at our customers mainly in Spain and worldwide (travelling is estimated to be 90%)
- Solve technical issues always proposing innovative ideas and solutions and ensuring the highest level of customer care
- Take over customer briefings and trainings
- Administration and functional duties
- Participation in intensive in-house-trainings on our systems and technology at our headquarters in Krailling/Munich
- Degree or certified technician (m/f) as Grado or Ingenieria Técnica in electrical/electronic engineering and understanding of pneumatics and mechanics
- At least one year of practical experience as a field service engineer (m/f) with capital investment goods
- Excellent fault diagnosis skills with the ability to read and interpret electrical circuit diagram
- Used to mainly work on client sites with strong customer and good communication skills
- Desire to look for a new challenge and working in a diverse and multicultural environment
- Very good English and Spanish skills
- Flexible, adaptable and willing to travel, also worldwide
- Appropriate and valid driving license
- Your residence should be based in Madrid or Bilbao nearby one hour to an airport
With more than 950 employees in 11 locations worldwide, EOS is the development and production partner of choice for industry in Europe, America and Asia. We aim to extend our technological lead and thus further strengthen our market position. We are looking for dedicated individuals passionate about this technology who will pursue these goals with us and who are able to respond to new challenges flexibly. We offer exciting career prospects and an attractive benefit package. We look forward to your application which should state your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.