Committed to excellence, we are currently looking to recruit a high-caliber individual to join our team at our
headquarters in Salzburg (Austria).
- Develop and implement progressive sales processes for our CAD/CAM products covering all aspects from lead management to after-sales service
- Together with our dealers identify, train and qualify sales staff to become CAD/CAM specialists
- Act as key point of contact for dealers and sales consultants
- Establish and manage CAD/CAM infrastructure in the target market
- Work closely with local trainers, product endorsers and the dental industry
- Completed Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Business Sciences
- Proven track record in sales with responsibility for market development
- Three to five years of working experience
- Demonstrable analytical and conceptual skills relating market development and sales figures
- French, Spanish and/or Italian written and spoken at negotiation level
- Command of German and English advantageous
- Strong affinity for technical equipment
- Good communication skills
- High willingness to travel
What can you expect from us?
We are able to offer you a challenging and thoroughly absorbing role within our company, together with outstanding prospects for personal development. In addition to receiving an attractive remuneration package, you can look forward to working with professional, results-driven colleagues who recognize the merits of a cordial, team-based environment.
Interested in joining our team?
Please send us your full application, quoting Ref. “Sales Specialist CAD/CAM (AU-243)” and specifying your salary requirements as well as your earliest start date. Applications by e-mail are welcome.