Pre-Project Automation Engineer
Tetra Pak Iberia is seeking candidates to reinforce his Automation Team.
This position is a great opportunity to develop your career in Processing Solutions to develop in the management of projects.
Main responsibility is to manage project automation Quotations (Pre-Projects) from specific activities. After the Sales Team decide to prepare a quote for the customer, you will join them in the client facing when needed, getting the detail of customer needs and requirements. You will then evaluate the needs and prepare the possible solutions. Besides the technical specifications, you will also be responsible for calculating the prices, preparation of the cost calculation and completion of the whole documentation.
The position will be office based in Madrid (Arganda del Rey) however on a project-to-project based situation, work within the Market Area (Portugal, France, Italy) or Cluster (Europe and Central Asia) may also be required.
- Manage all the quotations that come into the pre-projects department.
- Align the correct procedures and solutions with the central organisation and cluster the deliverables of pre-projects.
- Keep the documentation and cost calculation tool updated.
- Work according with the project objectives, budget and timeline.
- Design automation topologies including Hardware configuration, IT Client/Server configuration.
- Review technical documentation to be included on the pre-project documentation.
- Update pre-project KPIs.
- Use the tools and template from supply management in order to request external quotations.
- We believe you have
Bachelor's degree or above in Automation or Electronics Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years work experience in implemented automation solutions for food industry.
- Good automation background in Siemens, Rockwell, Wonderware and other automation software available in the market.
- Good knowledge in IT solutions to design the Virtual IT environment of the solutions and negotiate with the providers the best solution.
- Knowledge in Industrial Networks, such as Profibus, Profinet, Industrial Ethernet and electrical design.
- Fluent Spanish and good command of English.
Willingness to travel in Spain, Portugal and foreign countries (up to 30% of time).
- Personal Skills
Prioritization and drive own tasks.
- Good communications skills and team player attitude.
- Capability of working on own initiative.
- Collaborate/Engage other stakeholders in different areas and levels.
- Logical, methodical thinking, ability to follow standard processes.
- Proactivity, commitment to troubleshooting system problems.
- Ability to cope with high workload effectively.
Experience in liquid food industry.
- Project management studies are highly valued.
- MES and DCS knowledge will be considered as a plus.
- Portuguese, French or Italian language knowledge is an advantage.
What We Can Offer You
Being part of an international company with a secure background.
A long term opportunity.
How to Apply
Interested in joining our team?
If we have raised your interest, please submit your application online with your CV in English.
For your information:
The position is advertised on several jobsites, where different regulations apply. Thus there is no time limit on the advertisement; instead we will remove it once the position has been filled.
Tetra Pak is the world's leading company for food processing and packaging solutions. Working closely with our customers and suppliers, we provide safe, innovative and environmentally sound products that each day meet the needs of hundreds of millions of people in more than 170 countries around the world. With close to 22,000 employees based in over 85 countries, we believe in responsible industry leadership and a sustainable approach to business. Our motto, "PROTECTS WHAT'S GOOD,"(tm) reflects our vision to make food safe and available, everywhere.
More information about Tetra Pak is available at www.tetrapak.com