Technical Services Account Management-Processing
- Manage customer relationship from a quality perspective through a structured communication approach
- Increase the number of customer contacts
- Understand customer needs through proactive continuous customer diagnosis.
- Create, implement and follow-up service account plans and targets in alignment with customer and KA team.
- Create, implement and follow-up quality plans and targets per account in line with customer and KA team.
- Identify sales opportunities, create solution and fact-based value proposal, negotiate and close deals.
- Drive growth of profitable service contracts.
- Follow-up value delivered, customer satisfaction and profitability on service events with customer and internally.
- Support resolution of technical issues by being active part for communication with customer and issue driver.
- Be an integrated member in the KA team, including the service business as a part of a system supplier approach
- Participate in the development, promotion and implementation of our technical products and services
Requirements: We believe you have...
- Masterâ€™s degree in engineering (industrial engineering is an advantage)
- Fluency in English and Spanish (both written and oral)
- Good understanding of mechanical and electric knowledge
- Technical and commercial experience (highly valued in dairy and food)
- Customer experience in manufacturing and quality department
- Passion for technical subjects with a strong business orientation
- Independent, but has the ability to work in a team
- Ability to cope with high workload with an initiative attitude
- Responsible with a sense of urgency
- Capacity to work in multitasking environment and under pressure
- Technical and Commercial skills with customer service orientation
- Experience in Food industry in the field of filling operations.
- Knowledge of Food technology.
- Portuguese language knowledge will be very valuable.
- Quality management experience.
- Experience in cost reduction programs OCR / OCG project implementation.
- Knowledge about WCM implementation with active participation in Pillars.
What We Can Offer You:
- Being part of an international company with a secure background
- Continuous improvement
- Committed colleagues who are great team players, and experts in their area
- Eligible work-life balance
- A long term opportunity
- Competitive salary
Interested in joining our team?
Male or Female applicants to the position are appreciated.
Only English applications will be considered.
If we have raised your interest, please submit your application online with your English CV before 15th April.
Tetra Pak is the world's leading company for food processing and packaging solutions. Working closely with our customers and suppliers, we provide safe, innovative and environmentally sound products that each day meet the needs of hundreds of millions of people in more than 170 countries around the world. With close to 22,000 employees based in over 85 countries, we believe in responsible industry leadership and a sustainable approach to business. Our motto, "PROTECTS WHAT'S GOOD,"(tm) reflects our vision to make food safe and available, everywhere.
More information about Tetra Pak is available at www.tetrapak.com