Automation Engineer - Processing Systems
Tetra Pak Iberia is seeking candidates to reinforce his automation team.
This selection constitutes a great opportunity to develop your career in Processing Solutions on develop and management of projects to improve efficiency and quality performance in equipments and installations.
Currently we are looking for
Main responsibility is to programming PLC, Scada, DCS, Industrial Networks, in virtual environments and with a high level of integration and information Exchange with Data Bases. He/she will be responsible for a part of an automation project in technical aspects, decided by the Automation project Leader.
The position will be office based in Madrid (Arganda del Rey) however on a project-to-project based situation, work in Portugal, France and Italy can also be required.
- Work according with the project objectives, budget and timeline
- Development the automation project (PLC, SCADA and/or MES) and assist to all the project phases and participate in the commissioning.
- Coordinate work with other automation engineers, consultants and providers.
- Take the responsibility to compile and review technical documentation to be included on the project documentation
We Believe You Have
- Bachelor's degree or above in Automation or electronics Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years work experience in PLC, SCADAs or DCS programming and commissioning for processing plants.
- Programming skills in one or some of the following systems: Siemens (S7, TIA Portal and/or PCS7), ABB (Sattline or AC800xA), Intouch, WinCC.
- Data Base skills in MS-SQL Server.
- Fluent Spanish and good command of English.
- Willing to travel in Spain, Portugal and foreign countries (up to 50% of time).
- Good communications skills and team player attitude
- Capability of working on own initiative
- Logical, methodical thinking, ability to follow standard processes
- Skills to lead a project or a part of a project
- Proactivity, commitment to troubleshooting system problems
- Ability to cope with high workload effectively
- Experience in liquid food industry
- Project management studies are highly valued.
- MES knowledge will be considered as a plus.
- DCS knowledge and OPC system will be considered as a plus.
- Portuguese, French or Italian language knowledge is an advantage.
What We Can Offer You
- Being part of an international company with a secure background.
- A long term opportunity.
- Competitive salary.
Interested in joining our team?
If we have raised your interest please submit your application online with your CV in English.
For your information:
The position is advertised on several jobsites, where different regulations apply. Thus there is no time limit on the advertisement; instead we will remove it once the position has been occupied.
Tetra Pak is the world's leading company for food processing and packaging solutions. Working closely with our customers and suppliers, we provide safe, innovative and environmentally sound products that each day meet the needs of hundreds of millions of people in more than 170 countries around the world. With close to 22,000 employees based in over 85 countries, we believe in responsible industry leadership and a sustainable approach to business. Our motto, "PROTECTS WHAT'S GOOD,"(tm) reflects our vision to make food safe and available, everywhere.
More information about Tetra Pak is available at www.tetrapak.com