In our European manufacturing plants and the associate satellite sites we produce for the leading automobile manufacturers’ fuel tank systems and delivery systems which are developed in our Technology Center in Rastatt / Germany.
We are successful and keep growing – support us in doing so!
For our Technology Center in Rastatt (Germany) we are looking for a
Development Engineer (m/f)
- Main responsible for product design
- Coordination, organization and supervision of internal and external services
- Creation of 3D CAD models and of technical drawings applying Gd&T
- Design optimization in terms of costs, manufacturability and functionality
- Technical documentation in the PLM-System
- Support in creation of D-FMEA’s and continuous usage in the projects
- Planning and leading of design reviews
- Work according self created and with other parties synchronized timings
- Direct technical contact for customers, plants and suppliers
Your skills and competencies:
- Engineering degree, preferable in mechanical or automotive engineering
- Already experience in the automotive industry (work experience / traineeship)
- Fluent English language skills (written and spoken), German is an advantage
- Engaged and committed to achieving optimal results under consideration of costs and timing
- Good communicator and excellent team player
- Knowledge in blow molding and injection molding technique is ideal
Have you discovered TI Automotive for yourself?
If you are interested in the tasks above, we would like to get to know you better. We are glad about your comprehensive application by email (max. 2 MB). We would like to ask you to tell us your earliest possible start date and your salary expectations.