In our European manufacturing plants and the associate satellite sites we produce for the leading automobile manufacturers’ fuel tank systems and delivery systems which are developed in our Technology Center in Rastatt / Germany.
We are successful and keep growing – support us in doing so!
For our Technology Center in Rastatt (Germany) we are looking for an
in Team Machine Construction
- Development of a visualization for fully automatic production machines
- Improve HMI conceptually and structurally (user-experience)
- Define new or improved functionalities
- Planning and controlling of development
- Develop the structure for a modular system
- Adapt the interface to parallel PLC programs and autonomous traceability systems
- Define hardware requirements
- Test and worldwide implementation of HMI hardware and software
Your skills and competencies:
- Engineering degree or similar
- Already experience in software development, experience in automation (automotive environment) is an advantage
- Experience with VisualStudio / Jira / BitBucket / Trello or their respective counterparts
- Excellent knowledge in C # / XAML / WPF / .NET
- Knowledge of communication drivers with the subordinate sequence controls (such as OPC UA) is an advantage
- Create, discuss, agree and review concepts
- Evaluate and improve a comprehensive and fast-growing program structure
- Diligence in code generation: setting up and adhering to programming conventions, and an exhaustive documentation in commentaries and reference documents
- Please submit your application in English.