Our customer Toyota, a worldwide leading company in the car manufacturing industry, is seeking to recruit a Maintenance Leader/ Expert for their new spare parts logistics centre located in Illescas (Toledo).
As Maintenance Leader/ Expert, you report directly to the Deport Manager and jointly with him, you are responsible for the facility & maintenance management, equipped with a fleet of material handling equipment, various IT & RF systems, ranking systems, conveyor elevator and dock equipment.
Your main objetive is to deliver and mantain a qualitative and safe work environment to the site´s end users though a pro- active and cost conscious management of the facilities, its installations and equipment.
Your main responsabilities are:
- Support the follow-up of pending punch list items & the composition of the as-built files.
- Receive all training to operate the building´s utilities.
- Ensuring the installations and equipment are fully compliant with all applicable legal requirements.
- Managing all related testing and inspections.
- Supporting the central IT and Network Service in issue related to local hardware and in managing maintenance contracts.
- Energy monitoring and management.
- Performing small repairs and maintenance interventions.
- Ensuring maintenance and works respecting Toyota´s best in class safety guidelines.
- Reporting out to PSCG central on all incidents
- Facilitate warehouse development and Kaizen activities.
Your competencies are:
- Preferably 3 to 5 years of experience in similar functions
- Hands- on approach
- Spanish native speaker with fluent English
- Graduate os bachelor in mechanical or electrical engineering.
- Degree in H&S and/or energy management is a asset.
- Analytical mindset with a natural affinity for facts and figures finding.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Word, Excel & Project, Autocad skills are an asset.