Descripción de la oferta
Duración de la oferta: hasta el 24/03/2017
Inside Sales Executive:
• To be proactive and reactive to sales opportunities in the biomedical and corporate sectors.
• To manage the sales process from identification of the opportunity to the closing of the sale, whilst meeting and exceeding Sales Plan targets.
• To service accounts, account manage and upsell in a professional manner that enhances the customer’s experience of EBSCO and exceeds customers’ expectations
• Coordinates defined market sales effort in conjunction with the Regional Sales Manager (RSM) and the Country Manager (CM)
• Works with Country Manager to determine own sales quotas, preparing the Annual Sales Plan
• Be constantly looking for additional sales opportunities and follow up and close prospects
Develop knowledge in all aspects of the sales position, including CRM software, product knowledge, negotiation skills, competitor knowledge, and territory strategizing
• Plan and be responsible for the subscription renewal strategy along with Regional Sales Manager
• Book Regional Sales Manager appointments if required
• Produce ongoing customer / prospect sales opportunity reports for constant evaluation
• Continually monitor live account and trial usage
• Establish and maintain a pro-active service delivery program
• Maintain ongoing regular contact with RSM to ensure regional sales opportunities are shared
• Liaise with Sales Support Manager (SSM) for data entry for both renewals and new sales
• Gather information about customers and prospects that will enhance service delivery
• Handle content and pricing in collaboration with RSM and CM
• Attend conferences, internal training programs (in Spain and abroad) and participate in field visits based on need
• Monitor competitor´s movements
• Must be able to speak and write Spanish, Portuguese and English
• Liaise with Technical Support on technical issues that require specific expertise
• Provide internal support to facilitate EBSCO sales endeavors
• Research and initiate improvements to our service culture
• Help and support customers in all aspects of EBSCOhost databases and EBSCOadmin operations
• Anticipate and recognize customer needs and take action as appropriate
• Act as a ‘trainer’ for customers’ use of EBSCO services.
• Actively involved in setting personal objectives and strive for 100% achievement
• Attend all recommended and appropriate training sessions
• Use available tools to measure personal productivity
• Take personal responsibility for own role in achieving department and organizational strategic objectives
2+ years’ previous selling experience within a service related industry, preferably as internal sales or account manager
Must be able to speak and write Portuguese, Spanish and English
• Expert knowledge of EBSCO products, systems and services
• Business and commercial acumen
• Good Literacy and numeracy skills
• Knowledge of CRM systems
• Intermediate Excel knowledge (ability to create graphs, manipulate data, format and input formulae)
• Selling skills
• Cold calling techniques
• Attention to detail and accuracy of work
• Responsive and quick to learn and update knowledge
• Account Management skills
• Bachelor’s degree
• Must be able to speak and write Portuguese and English
• Ability to communicate on phone 50% of the day
• Ability to operate a personal computer 7+ hours a day
• No travel required
• Understand and apply routine verbal and/or written instructions.
• Organize actions to complete sequential and/or routine tasks.
• Make decisions that have an impact on the individual's work.
• Communicate and exchange routine/basic information.
Commissions linked to objectives
Categoría o nivel