Reporting in to the Spain Business Unit Manager, the core objective of this role is to help identify, manage and execute business opportunities across the Spanish market.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Reporting to the BUM and in conjunction with RSM''s, develops business plans to capitalize sales growth opportunities
- Monitor sales performance on an ongoing basis, initiating corrective actions, preparing reports, analysis and documentation on all aspects of the project plan.
- Advise marketing team members in activities such as sales promotion and market trends.
- Develop and execute corporate sales strategies in conjunction with the management and marketing teams.
- Build contact with targeted accounts and develops key relationships to leverage them into profitable business ventures.
- Attends and participates in customer, company and industry sponsored forums and courses
- Conducts product evaluations in partnership with local sales representatives that lead to customer conversions.
- Maintain knowledge of the industry and the competition continually seeking information from physicians, NHS staff and others to challenge and recommend modifications to national strategy and local tactics.