This position will report operationally to the Clinical Manager Iberia BD PAS. The Clinical Team provides key scientific and technical support to the business. In this position, the Clinical Specialist will demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the relevant scientific fields, BD Clinical services and products, and effectively leverage this to advance a sales opportunity; prepare, present and demonstrate technical aspects of solutions as they relate directly to customer needs.
Role key Elements:
• BD Laboratory Consulting Services:
o Support implementation of BD LCS services in Iberia
• Scientific & Technical Customer Support:
o Provide general scientific & technical customer support to the Iberian customer base.
o Support customer visits.
o Support customer complaint investigations and resolution for complaints potentially affecting patient care.
o Compose and review clinical papers, posters, articles, oral presentations related to the use of PAS products and field of PAS expertise.
o Collaborate with the marketing team to turn them into promotional and educational documents
Main Role and Responsibilities:
• Demonstrate sound knowledge of all services and products and effectively leverage this to advance a sales opportunity by working closely with the local marketing team to prepare, present and demonstrate technical aspects of solutions as they relate directly to customer needs.
• Support Iberian scientific & technical support processes, training, query resolution etc
Person Specification and Job Specific Skills:
• Please note this is a trainee contract.
• BSc in a related bio-science discipline (e.g. Pharmacy, Nursing)
• Proven excellent interpersonal & presentation skills.
• Self motivated individual who shows a great willingness to learn and an inquiring mind.
• Fluent in English
• Ability to work autonomously, and be capable of independently generating, prioritising and completing work.
• Proven track to work in a complex environment with a multitude of geographically spread stakeholders
• Demonstrated functional sales skills, particularly with regard to time management, customer follow-up, and account management.
• Experience and ability to work in a matrix organization
• PC Literate intermediate level in Excel/word/PowerPoint etc
• A flexible team player with a great sense of humour
• Possibility of change into a permanent contract
• Development opportunities
• Company car
• Meal allowance
• Life & Accidents insurance