Purpose of the job : Realise and initiate improvements in products and processes and develop new components/products.
The Technology & Eng. Department is part of the Global Operations Medical Devices Transfusion Technology (GO MD TT).
It has as main purpose to:
- Improve existing and develop new production technologies & processes, install and implement these on Pilot site and roll out to other production units world wide.
- Lean production line concepts, assembly line automations, sterilization technology, camera inspection technology and blood storage solution processing and dosing.
- Continuously improve our products and develop new disposable materials, compounds, components and tools (moulds)
- For example: PVC and NON PVC based materials for foils for blood storage containers, extruded tube and Injection Moulded parts.
- Serve as competence centre and consulting partner to all the plants in the MD TT network as well as the TT Global Business Centre (GBC), Marketing & Sales units and end customers.
- Implement the improvements
- Realise the projects with the agreed targets, criteria and quality/validation requirements;
- Involve other departments into the project (e.g. RA, HR, Purchasing)
- Select and manage subcontractors in the frame of the projects
- Support the implementation of the protocols and testing;
- Ensure the transfer to the user organisation.
-Research and provide advice on improvements in processes and products based on a long-range plan and own initiative
- Analyse product and process data and study the situation, circumstances, and literature;
- Find possibilities, taking into account future requirements and preferences;
- Discuss preferences, schedule of requirements, and the process engineering principles with clients and user organisation, provide advice on (technical) feasibility, the prerequisites, and the optimal solutions;
- Prepare project approval with related cost estimates, budgets, plans and;
- Develop and elaborate ideas in broad outline;
- Management of 3rd party contractors
- Make agreements on capacity, required resources, and targeted results.
Se requiere Licenciatura / Ingeniería Superior; Experiencia no requerida.
- Higher professional education (University/HBO), mechanical engineer preferred plastics engineering e.g. injection molding or design and construction of plastic components or research-oriented higher education, , subjects Plastics, food industry,
- Experience in similar job
- Familiar with Lean, Six Sigma, Black Belt is an advantage but not a must
- Can be a beginner after study or with first experiences 3-5 years
- Fluent English and Dutch.
A fulltime contract in a international enterprise with a good chance to develop as a professional.
|Tipo de contrato: