Person who lead the Mechanical Design Area of the Company and be responsible for all Research and Product Development activities of mechanical components and technologies from conceptual phase design to certification and validation. Manage human and budgetary resources of the Area as well as team development according to Company needs.
The main responsabilities are:
1. Manage Team (20+ engineers) responsible for all product development mechanical design activities. The Area is organized in 3 technical groups whose Technical Leaders report directly to this position following process.
2. Knowledge management of related mechanical technologies
3. Technical guidance and revision of the mechanical design activities, working in a design to cost manner. Review of systems and technologies performance and cost targets.
4. Develop the team by identifying training needs and implementing training programs as well as engineer recruitment for team growth acc. To company needs.
5. Detailed forecasting and planning of team workloads based on PDQ Project roadmap targets. Supervision of team deliveries and identification of conflicts for resource prioritization.
6. Approval of documents and specs.
7. Knowledge and tools continuous improvement by identifying, establishing and launching improvements of existing mechanical technologies design methodologies, and design validation methods.
8. Management of outsourcing budget. Develop Engineering Cos., Research Centers and University partnerships and engineering collaboration with specific component suppliers. Support to strategic partnership/collaborations decisions and support manager to technology roadmap definition.
9. External representation in mechanical technologies in a global geographically context.
10. Technology watch, Patent review and creation, under the coordination of Advanced Technologies group.
11. Support to Product Life cycle Management including Product quality stabilization trough non conformity process.
12. Technical support to other departments, including Platform and Sales Dept.
13. Responsible of direct reports EHS related issues under the guidance of EHS Department.
Estudios mínimos: Ingeniero Técnico - Industrial, especialidad en Mecánica
Experiencia mínima: Más de 5 años
1. 4+ years in a team leading position.
2. Preferably 4 years or more in Wind Turbine design.
3. Used to conceptualize, specify, select and design machine elements and systems such as: mechanical joints, bearings, gears, brakes, hydraulic actuators, and machine elements and systems in general.
4. Basic Knowledge on system dynamics, specifically drive train dynamics.
5. Knowledge of different manufacturing processes used in mechanical construction (casting, machining, forging, welded construction) and ferrous materials.
6. Problem solving ability. Experience implementing solutions to quality problems.
7.Experience on mechanical design based on advanced CAE tools
8. Technical concept and space geometry vision.
9. High capacity and interest for learning technical issues
10. Used to work in mechanical design applying recognized design codes, guidelines and standards.
11. Used to work in systems development working in simultan
Carrera profesional en una multinacional, líder en su sector
Puesto de responsabilidad
Salario muy interesante
|Tipo de contrato: