Provides, for driven and talented people the opportunity to join a multinational team of innovative, driven and hard working people. The work is very challenging, covering a broad spectrum of problems from optimization, simulation, RF modeling to SW and architectural ones, including system modeling, scalability and performance in a client/server environment with relational and multi-dimensional databases. The working environment is a very informal one, using a mixture of agile processes to software development.
- 6+ years experience developing object-oriented commercial software.
- Strong proficiency in C++ and/or Java.
- Thorough knowledge of modeling techniques (UML, ORM, ER etc.)
- Software design and implementation best practices (Design Patterns, etc).
- Experience in or exposure to some of the following:
- Multi-threaded, concurrent software
- Window/UNIX/LINUX operating systems, cross platform development
- Performance tuning and performance critical software
- Graph and tree data structures and algorithms.
- Development of declarative languages and/or query languages
- Database systems and data warehousing
- Development of deductive/multidimensional/constraint databases
Tools: not mandatory but exposure or experience on these tools will be a plus.
- Exposure to C++ and Java IDEs such as Visual Studio, Eclipse, etc.)
- Other languages (C#, Java Script, etc.)
- Debugging and profiling tools: AQtime, Numega, Purify, Visual Quantify, GDB
- Other tools: Make, Ant, shell scripts, etc.
- Code management with CVS or Subversion.
- UML tools: Together, Enterprise Architect, etc.
- Automated build systems
- Software testing
Academic Background: BS or MS Computer Science/Engineering/Mathematics.
Skills and Languages:
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good presentation, communication and team work skills.
- Quick learner, creative, resourceful, and able to work independently.
- English must be fluent.
- Spanish is a plus, but not required.