Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek –– so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us.
Project Manager – Sales Operations EMEAI
We are currently looking for a business process rep / project and program manager, reporting to the EMEAI Region Sales Operations Manager.
As part of the team, you will be responsible for managing multiple, cross country and business projects aimed at improving sales effectiveness and competency, business growth and customer experience. You will also provide day-to-day business process support and analysis to one or more sales teams. This will be achieved by establishing effective sales processes, business tools, reporting, and analytics.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to build relationships across the entire sales and project teams and have the flexibility and energy to thrive in a dynamic environment. The post holder will form an integral part of the EMEAI Sales Operations team, a team that is highly visible within the regional organisation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Independent management of cross-functional projects from initiation through to completion (Development of new tools & applications, implementing new processes, process improvements), receiving guidance & support from subject-matter experts in the team
- Develop communication material for various stakeholders, e.g. regional management
- Interrogation of multiple databases to extract and manipulate data & turn into actionable information for sales teams
- Propose solutions for identified business problems or opportunities
- Provide second level support for key sales process, applications and tools
- Interact regularly with team members and peers in the organization to stay up-to-date on ongoing projects
This role offers a role with high visibility in our successful EMEAI business and the opportunity to contribute to a function that delivers measurable benefits to the region.
We are looking for someone that welcomes challenges, with a 'can do' attitude and a fun and positive spirit.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Proven track record in understanding Business Admin, field operations, sales processes and ERP Systems (Polaris, HANA, SAP ECC and SAP CRM)
- Project management or project support experience
- Proven track record in extracting, manipulating and analysing large amounts of data
- Strong Business and Financial knowledge
- Excellent English verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Ideally knowledge of formal Project management and improvement principles
Bachelors or Master Degree or University Degree or equivalent in Science, Business, Mathematics, Finance or similar plus a minimum of 4 years relevant experience. LEAN Six Sigma Green Belt qualification preferred.
- Training and development opportunities
- A commitment to work/life balance
- Total Compensation Package including medical and dental benefits, retirement programs and more
- A company with values around innovation and contribution, uncompromising integrity, trust, respect and teamwork, speed, focus, and accountability
- The diversity of cultural and individual perspectives held by our employees and their commitment to inclusion
Firmenlogo, verlinkt auf http://www.agilent.de/home