We are Amazon; we pioneer.
Since opening our virtual doors in 1995, we’ve been pushing the boundaries of possible further and further.
Our entire business works hard to delight our customers – from the second an order is placed online to the seamless coordination of that order behind the scenes, we strive to stay agile, fluid and intentional. That can be described in one of our core Leadership Principles, which is Bias for Action. This means that our teams band together, roll up their sleeves, and aren’t content with just standing still. We’re aiming to become the most customer-centric company on Earth.
To help everyone play their part, we’re looking for an innovative, data-driven, and above all customer-focused Night Shift Managers.
We’re looking for committed team players to embrace this role: you’ll support the Operations leadership team, in the daily management of a pivotal site.
This will involve leading meetings, assigning work and communicating with both internal and external suppliers.
Moreover, you’ll oversee smooth processes throughout your site: this will directly relate to positive end-user customer experience and satisfaction. While you achieve this, you’ll help your team identify innovative ways to improve how we work.
To this end, you’ll also help drive implementation, while keeping fundamental KPIs front of mind: delivery on time, first time delivery success and enhancing customer service are just a few examples.
We’ll need you to think analytically about project management, apply your attention-to-detail at every stage, while pursuing greater process efficiency wherever you can.
On top of all of this, you’ll need to maintain a passion for smart metrics management: this will help you to dive deep (one of our Leadership Principles), rapidly identify root causes, and drive overall improvement as part of the process.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Engineering, Logistics, Operations or a related field,
- Previous working knowledge of Lean techniques, such as Kaizen or Six Sigma methodologies,
- Demonstrated problem-solving and analytical capabilities in fast-paced environment,
- A troubleshooting approach: you’re able to manage information, identify any root causes of potential obstacles and then extract and manipulate any data as may be necessary,
- You possess sound business judgement, with a track record of successfully delivering quantifiable results,
- Demonstrable track record of taking Ownership: you’ve delivered projects within scope, according to agreed upon timeframes, to budget,
- You’ve previously gained significant experience of leading a team in a fast-paced and process-driven Operations or Logistics environment,
- You possess sound business acumen and judgement, with top notch Excel and data analysis skills,
- You’re an excellent communicator with fluent English (both verbal and written); you’re also able to liaise confidently with varying levels of seniority in a large organisation.
- You’re willing and able to work flexible shifts.
- You already have a customer-oriented focus and temperament, complete with excellent customer service and interpersonal skills,
- You’re competent: able to manage high levels of ambiguity, while thriving in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment,
- A flexible outlook and approach: you’re prepared to relocate, in order to meet business demands.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Amazon takes your personal data protection seriously and respects EU and local data protection laws. Unless you express otherwise, by submitting your CV you authorize the hiring Amazon company to store your personal data in the electronic database maintained by Amazon Corporate LLC. in the USA or one of its affiliates for the purpose of assessing your suitability for this and future job vacancies and to pursue your recruiting process.
If at any time you want your personal data to be deleted, you simply need to notify the hiring Amazon company.
Amazon will not share your personal data with any third party without your prior consent. As part of your interview process with Amazon you may be asked to authorize the hiring Amazon company to separately verify your application data and personal background through a third party service provider.
Sind Sie interessiert?