¡Gracias por escribirnos!
We all have something that drives and motivates us. At internetstores, we want to continue being the leading specialist for bikes and outdoor products in Europe. To achieve this we need you! Solid know-how in the core areas of web development, performance marketing and product range design have set us on course to become one of the most successful and profitable growth stories in eCommerce. The results so far: more than one million page views per day, over 30 online shops in Europe (including fahrrad.de, addnature.com and Probikeshop.com), award-winning own brands and numerous awards in all disciplines. For this reason, we develop and operate our ERP and shop system to 100% in-house and place importance on state-of-the-art technology wherever possible.
Want to be part of this success story? Then send us an application - more than 550 colleagues in Stuttgart, Esslingen, Berlin, Lyon and Stockholm look forward to meeting you!
- Development and maintenance of our high-performing self-developed ERP-system
- Setup and integration of necessary interface with third-party
- Design and implementation of new features in co-operation with our colleagues
- Optimization and re-design of existing components
- Integration of new systems
Your knowledge and skills:
- You have a +3yrs working experience with PHP 5.5
- You have already worked with Zend Framework 1.12, ExtJS and MySQL 5.6 (Percona Cluster)
- PHP 7.1 and Symfony 3.3 is a strong plus for you
- Buzzwords & programs / systems like MongoDB, RabbitMQ / PHP-amqplib, Redis, SOAP / XML / JSON, Imagick, PHPUnit, Elastic Stack, Knowledge in API usage, Bamboo, Capistrano, Jenkins, Go lang 1.7, Codeception are “nice to haves”
- You have a high affinity to eCommerce
- You are analytical, goal and detail oriented in your work
- SCRUM, agile Development and Jira is your passion
In our open culture which boasts flat hierarchies you are immersed in eCommerce and have the best hardware and software at your disposal. You work as part of a great team of online retail experts who passionately discover the latest trends and adapt their work accordingly. Our strong growth and high profitability gives you a great opportunity to personally develop and take on more responsibilities.
internetstores Holding GmbH is Europe's leading bike and outdoor eCommerce company. The group operates numerous onlineshops: fahrrad.de, Bikester, Brügelmann, Probikeshop, CAMPZ and Addnature in 14 different countries. The shops offer a comprehensive selection of products for both enthusiasts and beginners. There are more than 750 brands and 70,000 products and customers are guaranteed to find what they are looking for. internetstores is one of the few profitable eCommerce companies. Learn more about the company at www.internetstores.com.
What we offer:
- A successful, growing business
- eCommerce spirit
- Great development opportunities
- Exciting, dynamic tasks
- A truly international team
- Comprehensive corporate benefits, team events, daily fresh fruit etc.
- Support with relocation and language courses
- Employee discounts and bike leasing
You want to join the team?
We offer you a great job in southern Germany, English as working language, a permanent employment, help with moving to Germany, language classes for free (German or English) and fantastic new colleagues!