¡Gracias por escribirnos!
MIWE makes baking simple
Based on this maxim, we produce baking technology for the global market at two locations in Germany. Whether rolls, croissants, heavy brown loaves or airy toast – no matter what you enjoyed for breakfast today, it was probably made with one of our products.
We specialise in the temperature control steps for the baking process and ensuring that the transitions between the steps run smoothly. Our products range from classic ovens for artisanal bakers to in-store baking stations, right up to fully-automated large-scale baking units, and from intelligent proofing and refrigerating systems to loading and management technology. In addition to our consumption- optimised components, our heat recovery and integrated systems developed specifically for bakeries maximise energy efficiency. We combine all of these products to tailored system solutions for every individual need with smart engineering.
In spite of all the requirements listed here, your personality is one of the most important criteria for us. Located near the baroque city of Würzburg, MIWE is a family company in the best sense of the word, with strong values and a solid financial base.
We want our employees (and in the future, that could include you!) to enjoy their work. That is the only way we can create products and services that impress our customers. And the only way our vision of being the first choice in the world of baking can become a reality.
We currently require a
Sales Manager m/f for Spain
Comprehensive establishment and / or expansion of a sales and service network in Spain with support from the colleagues at headquarters in Arnstein, Germany. We aim to impress our customers with our products. To do so, we offer our customers outstanding tailored advice and develop ideal customerspecific solutions with them.
Your new responsibilities:
- Technical sales of bakery processing plants, baking stations and bakery refrigeration
- Leading price, contract and conclusion negotiations within the agreed area of responsibility
- Ensuring achievement of targets for incoming orders, sales and contribution margin
- Systematic strategic market development
- Involvement in developing market-specific products
- Coordinating sales business
- Acquiring and monitoring projects
- Acquiring new customers and observing the market and competition
- Involvement in designing and implementing marketing activities
- Annual sales planning
- Establishing and expanding contacts to representatives and agents within the industry
- Personality suitable for sales and management
- Experience in selling consulting-intensive capital goods, ideally in the mechanical / plant / apparatus engineering sectors
- Business-fluent oral and written Spanish and English, other foreign languages a plus
- Good understanding of technology
- Ideally, you will have trained as a baker or have a similar vocational training
You have a high level of initiative, assertiveness and be success and resultdriven. You are communicative and can work both independently and in a team. You are flexible and willing to undertake multi-day business trips. You have excellent negotiating skills and enjoy dealing with customers.