Newell Brands (NYSE: NWL) is a leading global consumer goods company with a strong portfolio of well-known brands, including Paper Mate, Sharpie, Dymo, EXPO, Parker, Elmers, Coleman, Jostens, Marmot, Rawlings, Oster, Sunbeam, FoodSaver, Mr. Coffee, Rubbermaid Commercial Products, Graco, Baby Jogger, NUK, Calphalon, Rubbermaid, Contigo, First Alert, Waddington and Yankee Candle. For hundreds of millions of consumers, Newell Brands makes life better every day, where they live, learn, work and play.
Regional Sales Manager Industrial Channel - MAPA
Leverage Mapa professional business with premium distributors in the region.
For our dynamic Spanish team, we are looking for a
Regional Sales Manager Industrial Channel (home based Madrid or Seville) - MAPA
Overall mission and responsibilities:
- Leverage Mapa professional business with premium distributors in the region
- Develop strongly Mapa Profesionnal sales at end users of the following industries in his country:
- Transportation vehicles manufacturers + subcontractors
- Energy: production, transportation, maintenance
- Public Transportation vehicles maintenance
- Metal working and transformation
- White appliances, heater and cooler systems manufacturers
Reporting to the Professionals Country Director, the selected candidate will be responsible for understanding category management at distributor, able to perform gap analyses and formalize recommendations.
- Together with Trade marketing, he/she contributes to create Trade plans to be executed on the field with Distributors.
- The RSM will Gain new opportunities at end user level: plant manufacturers, maintenance companies, logistic centres (railway stations/airports), governmental departments, negotiating national contracts, both with end users and the concerned distributors.
- 5-10 years of previous experience as Territory Manager preferably in a PPE manufacturer company (no distributors or importers) or in companies that manufacture industrial “consumables” products for the automotive or energy industry (Industrial lubricants, abrasives, automotive machinery/equipment, personal protective equipment, adhesives, welding consumables, etc).
- Understanding of category management principles
Hands-on attitude, with self-initiative, generating new ideas.
- Highly dynamic
High negotiation skills, at senior level on commercial and technical basis.
- Experience in working within a matrix organisation (local / global) is an asset.
- Fluent English is a strong asset
Strong knowledge of Excel (management of spreadsheets, pivot tables, filters, etc)
- Experience using CRM systems
Experience using ERP systems is an asset