¡Gracias por escribirnos!
We are a healthy and successful company with 180 employees that develop, manufacture and sell equipment, instruments and materials to dental technicians and dentists via our international dealer networks.
We want to strengthen our Sales Team with a dedicated
Area Sales Manager Iberia (m/w)Your main tasks will be:
- To establish sales objectives for the territory
- To manage and develop an existing dealer network
- To follow up on results and KPIs and to implement countermeasures
- To identify, analyze and evaluate market trends and opportunities, competition activities, customer needs and key drivers in the dental market
- To plan, organize and participate in congresses, trade shows and dealer events, plan and organize regional and national trade shows
- To maintain and develop opinion leader management
- To plan and organize courses in cooperation with dental schools and private or public universities
- To hold regular product and sales trainings for your customers
- To launch and present new products
- To track and control the local cost budget
- You have a commercial or dental technician background and at least 5 years of experience in selling technical products
- Fluent written and spoken Spanish is a must, high level of written and spoken English is needed, Portuguese or German is a plus
- You are familiar with strategic planning
- You have a good knowledge of B2B sales channels, preferably in the dental sector
- You live in Spain and are willing to travel
A secure workplace in an innovative and fast growing company, diverse fields of activity and an autonomous working environment. In addition, we offer a long term perspective within a dynamic team and the opportunity to take on responsibility at an early stage.