Future Talent Program - Junior Automation Engineer
Would you like to start your career in good company?
We are looking for talented and highly motivated newly graduates to join our talent program!
Future Talent Program – technical track is a one year trainee program for talents, starting in September 2017.
As a participant you will get a unique chance to explore and develop your potential and your talents. In the program, you will have the opportunity to both contribute to and influence the Tetra Pak technology development.
You will be a part of an innovative technical environment.
In the Future Talent Program you will become recruited to a certain department and position already from the beginning. You will have a permanent position from day one and follow a development plan that is specifically designed for you and your position.
The plan will include a combination of job-rotation and work in your own department as well as formal training and seminars. The program will give you broad insight to the company, our culture and values.
As a Junior Automation Engineer you will be involved in the following activities:
• Support development, validation, documentation and maintenance of innovative Mechatronic solutions related to Tetra Pak equipments, based on the actual integrated automation architecture;
• Work for the integration of different modules of the line;
• Read, maintain and modify technical specifications of packaging lines equipment.
We are looking for newly graduates in the following areas:
• Automation Engineering
• Outstanding inclination towards Data Integration and Database usage (MS SQL).
• Strong interest in PLC programming languages (preferably Rockwell Automation programming tools) and HMI application.
- To apply for the Future Talent Program you have finished or are about to finish your Bachelor Degree/or similar studies.
- You have a mature and professional personality with the ability to create and utilize a broad network.
- You like to solve problems and you have a strong personal drive.
- It is important that you are result oriented with a genuine technical interest and an analytical ability.
- You are passionate about applying your theoretical knowledge into actual challenges.
- Furthermore we believe that you are a true team player with good communication skills.
- You are fluent in English and Spanish, both written and verbal.
Embrace the opportunity and apply.
Please complete and submit your application in English online no later than March 31st 2017.
Tetra Pak is the world's leading company for food processing and packaging solutions. Working closely with our customers and suppliers, we provide safe, innovative and environmentally sound products that each day meet the needs of hundreds of millions of people in more than 170 countries around the world. With close to 22,000 employees based in over 85 countries, we believe in responsible industry leadership and a sustainable approach to business. Our motto, "PROTECTS WHAT'S GOOD,"(tm) reflects our vision to make food safe and available, everywhere.
More information about Tetra Pak is available at www.tetrapak.com