Future Talent Programme - Marketing Specialist
FUTURE TALENT PROGRAMME
JUNIOR MARKETING SPECIALIST
Would you like to start your career in good company?
We are looking for talented and highly motivated newly graduates to join our talent program!
Future Talent Programme is a two year trainee programme for young graduates, starting in September 2017.
As a participant you will get a unique chance to explore and develop your potential and your talents. In the programme, you will have the opportunity to contribute to Tetra Pak development in a long perspective and be part of an innovative technical environment.
With Future Talent Program you will be permanently employed in a certain department and position from the beginning and follow a development plan that is specifically designed for you and your position.
The plan will include a combination of job-rotations into different departments with international assignments; you will work in your own department and you will be part of formal training and seminars. The program will give you extensive insight to the company, the culture and the values.
As a Junior Marketing Specialist, you will contribute to develop and generate:
- Analysis of Market Data intelligence;
- Understand Tetra Pak costumers global business and needs;
- Selling Proposition of Tetra Pak portfolio;
- Create product concepts with our packaging systems to represent the value of the proposals to customers;
- Collaborate to activities with other Tetra Pak Markets.
We are looking for newly graduates with the following features:
- Master Degree in Marketing and Economics
- Strong passion for Digital Data and Social Media
- Short experience in Media/Digital Marketing
- Advanced knowledge of MS PowerPoint and MS Excel with databases.
To apply to the Future Talent Program you have finished or are about to finish your Master Degree studies.
- You have a mature and professional personality with the ability to create and utilize a broad network.
- You are a problem solver with a strong personal drive.
- It is important that you are result oriented with a genuine technical interest and an analytical ability.
- You are passionate about applying your theoretical knowledge into actual challenges.
- Furthermore, we believe that you are a true team player with good communication skills.
- Experience from studies or work abroad is considered a merit.
- You are fluent in Spanish and English, both written and verbal.
- The knowledge of Portuguese language will be considered as a plus.
Embrace the opportunity and apply.
Please complete and submit your application in English online no later than April 30, 2017.
Tetra Pak is the world's leading company for food processing and packaging solutions. Working closely with our customers and suppliers, we provide safe, innovative and environmentally sound products that each day meet the needs of hundreds of millions of people in more than 170 countries around the world. With close to 22,000 employees based in over 85 countries, we believe in responsible industry leadership and a sustainable approach to business. Our motto, "PROTECTS WHAT'S GOOD,"(tm) reflects our vision to make food safe and available, everywhere.
More information about Tetra Pak is available at www.tetrapak.com