TS Field Service Engineer
Tetra Pak work for and with our customers to provide preferred processing and packaging solutions for food markets.
We apply our commitment to innovation, our understanding of consumer needs and our relationships with suppliers to deliver these solutions, wherever and whenever food is consumed.
We believe in responsible industry leadership, creating profitable growth in harmony with environmental sustainability and good corporate citizenship.
Tetra Pak Tetra Pak Hispania S.A. is seeking open minded, highly motivated person to reinforce their Field Service Operations team.
We are looking for a:
TS Field Service Engineer (Madrid area)
Our new colleague will be responsible for delivering high quality technical services and support to our customers ensuring that all issues are dealt with in the most effective and satisfactory way. This is an excellent opportunity to increase your knowledge and gain experience in the mechanics, electronics and automation field by performing services on our clients’ sites.
- Install, commission and maintain the equipment and installations of Filling Machines and Distribution Equipment in our customers all around Spain, sometimes in Angola and Portugal.
- Perform troubleshooting and fault finding services on site and by phone.
- Conduct production supervision and operator training at customer sites.
- Establish and maintain a continuous positive relationship with customers including support and follow up on customers concerns and problems.
- Bachelor degree or above, in electronic or electro-mechanical engineering.
- 1-2 years work experience in electro-mechanical maintenance.
- 1-2 years experience in PLC, electrical and electronic systems in general.
- Ability to repair machines onsite.
- Experience with filling machines is a big advantage.
- Willing to travel extensively in Spain and foreign countries (especially Angola, Portugal).
- Native level of Spanish and a good command of English (writing/reporting skills are essential).
- Portuguese is an asset.
- Driving licence.
- Good command of computer skills.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office.
- Proven understanding of Customer Satisfaction and business vision.
- Initiative and ability to work in team.
- Customer oriented and result oriented attitude.
What We Can Offer You:
- Being part of an international company with a secure background.
Involvement in our technical training program.
- A long term opportunity.
- Competitive salary.
- Company car.
How to Apply
If we have raised your interest please submit your application online with your English CV.
Tetra Pak is the world's leading company for food processing and packaging solutions. Working closely with our customers and suppliers, we provide safe, innovative and environmentally sound products that each day meet the needs of hundreds of millions of people in more than 170 countries around the world. With close to 22,000 employees based in over 85 countries, we believe in responsible industry leadership and a sustainable approach to business. Our motto, "PROTECTS WHAT'S GOOD,"(tm) reflects our vision to make food safe and available, everywhere.
More information about Tetra Pak is available at www.tetrapak.com