Future Talent Programme - Junior Service Engineer
Would you like to start your career in good company?
We are looking for talented and highly motivated newly graduates to join our talent program!
Future Talent Programme – Technical Track is a one year trainee program for talents, starting in June - September 2017.
As a participant you will get a unique chance to explore and develop your potential and your talents. In the program, you will have the opportunity to both contribute to and influence the Tetra Pak technology development. You will be a part of an innovative technical environment.
In the Future Talent Programme you will become recruited to a certain department and position already from the beginning. You will have a permanent position from day one and follow a development plan that is specifically designed for you and your position. The plan will include a combination of job-rotation and work in your own department as well as formal training and seminars.
The program will give you broad insight to the company, our culture and values.
In this position, you will learn to:
- Deliver efficient support to our food industry customers in form of commissioning and troubleshooting of filling equipment (mechanical, electronical, automation related)
- Develop performance improvement initiatives
- Lead prioritization of issues, report & document results
- You are willing to travel worldwide 75% of your time.
We are looking for newly graduates in the following areas:
- Automation/Mechatronics/Electronics Engineering (Bachelor degree is preferred)
- To apply for the Future Talent Programme you have finished or are about to finish your Bachelor Degree/or similar studies.
- You have a mature and professional personality with the ability to create and utilize a broad network.
- You like to solve problems and you have a strong personal drive.
- It is important that you are result oriented with a genuine technical interest and an analytical ability.
- You are passionate about applying your theoretical knowledge into actual challenges.
- Furthermore, we believe that you are a true team player with good communication skills.
- A good command of both written and verbal English is necessary and you will make use of your driver’s license.
Embrace the opportunity and apply.
Please complete and submit your application in English online no later than 20th May 2017.
Tetra Pak is the world's leading company for food processing and packaging solutions. Working closely with our customers and suppliers, we provide safe, innovative and environmentally sound products that each day meet the needs of hundreds of millions of people in more than 170 countries around the world. With close to 22,000 employees based in over 85 countries, we believe in responsible industry leadership and a sustainable approach to business. Our motto, "PROTECTS WHAT'S GOOD,"(tm) reflects our vision to make food safe and available, everywhere.
More information about Tetra Pak is available at www.tetrapak.com