Automation Project Leader
Tetra Pak Iberia is seeking candidates to reinforce his automation team.
This selection constitutes a great opportunity to develop your career in Processing Solutions on develop and management of projects to improve efficiency and quality performance in equipments and installations.
The position will be based in Madrid’s Project Centre.
Currently we are looking for an Automation Project Leader.
The Automation Project Leader will be responsible for project leadership and control scope/time/cost. You will drive internal and external teams in the development of Automation/Electrical systems.
You will manage 4-5 projects at the same time, depending on the size.
- Overall project responsible for automation (e.g. application functionality, system functionality, related cost monitoring, project planning and co-ordination)
- Coordinate work with the automation engineers.
- Be responsible to compile and review all the technical documentation.
- Perform hardware & software specification, define the system architecture (automation / information /electrical), conceptual design of control and MCC panels with close cooperation with electrical/automation engineers.
- Be responsible to maintain the electrical internal standards, for panels and site installation, in cooperation with specialized suppliers, as well as, knowhow about European electrical legislation, CE Mark, Safety Systems, etc.
- Purchase of automation and electrical equipment and software licenses.
- Ensure all projects are delivered in a timely manner, in line with the project plan, the budget and cost constraints while following the Tetra Pak quality system.
- Act as senior automation engineer, doing hands on work – PLC programming, HW design, FAT testing, MES development and Recipe Management - during the project where it is required.
- Provide adequate feedback about the projects implemented to the central team and collaborate in an active way with the central development team to deploy new solutions.
- Provide support during pre-project and sales phases.
- Build and maintain a good customer relation and work proactively with quick analysis, decisions and actions.
- Manage sub-contractors and ensure compliance with all relevant Tetra Pak standards, in the design, installation and commissioning of automation systems.
- Deliver according to all internal and external KPIs.
- Collaboration within the market area projects and cluster (South Europe & ECA)
- Masters University degree or equivalent related to Automation Engineering or Electronics.
- A very good command of English, both written and verbal is required.
Professional Skills and Experience
- Strong technical skills and leadership, capacity to motivate others.
- Ability to work under pressures of time and economy to prioritise work and maximise the business result
- Good knowledge in PLC (Siemens), SCADAs (InTouch, WinCC) programming and commissioning on food industry.
- Good knowledge in MES System, Virtualization VMWare, Industrial Network integration.
- Good communication and problem solving skills, to be able to communicate with customers at all levels and capable of managing their expectations
To be successful in this role the ideal candidate should be:
- Instinctively responsive to customer & employee needs.
- Highly target and result focused and quality
- Highly flexible and self-motivated.
- Good communication skills, open to cultural diversity.
- Willingness to travel in Spain and to other foreign countries (up to 50% of time).
- Project Management
-4-6 years of projects management experience.
- Experience in liquid food industry
- Project management studies are highly valued.
- Rockwell PLC programming knowledge.
- Electrical Engineering for design control and power cabinets, according to EU normatives.
- Being part of an international company with a secure background.
- A long term opportunity.
- Competitive salary.
If you are interested in the position please apply with your English CV until 20th March 2018.
Tetra Pak is the world's leading company for food processing and packaging solutions. Working closely with our customers and suppliers, we provide safe, innovative and environmentally sound products that each day meet the needs of hundreds of millions of people in more than 170 countries around the world. With close to 22,000 employees based in over 85 countries, we believe in responsible industry leadership and a sustainable approach to business. Our motto, "PROTECTS WHAT'S GOOD,"(tm) reflects our vision to make food safe and available, everywhere.
More information about Tetra Pak is available at www.tetrapak.com