Project Manager Installations
Our Process Engineering Department in Arganda del Rey, Spain is looking for a driven and committed:
Project Manager Installations
Project Management job with responsibility for implementation on-site activities in projects with a medium-high financial risk and impact/complexity performed under overall project manager supervision.
Typically managing L2-L3 installation projects with moderate to high change impact.
- Be overall responsible for all aspects of the project site execution with key contacts internally and within the customers team in assigned portfolio of projects;
- Health and Safety responsible for all site activities covered by the scope of project;
- Manage break down, plan and follow up of site activities and related budgets;
- Adopt to local work regulations to supervise internal, subcontracted;companies/consultants
- Manage site activities for projects in compliance with Tetra Pak Project Management guidelines.;
- Installation to Performance process in accordance with Tetra Pak Project Governance procedures;
- Ensure best practise installations and welding standards in line with Tetra Pak welding procedures;
- Negotiate, liaise and resolve any or all issues with the customers team that may arise during the site phase of the project;
- To secure customer satisfaction through the successful completion of site activities;
- To provide technical support to sales activities;
- To coordinate with internal and external suppliers.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- You have a Degree in Industrial or Chemical Engineering (preferably related to food processes) and you are fluent in English and Spanish, both written and spoken.
- 10+ years of related technical experience in the food/beverage/dairy-process industry or a degree in Mechanical, Electrical Engineering or Vocational, Engineering / Technical School or able to demonstrate thorough experience a similar level of achievement within the said industries.
- An understanding or background in the equipment Tetra Pak supply would be beneficial
- Excellent knowledge of industry material, welding and installation standards
- Strong planning and scheduling skills. Experience of resource planning tools is advantageous.
- Aware of current legislation and requirements affecting project deliveries in the hygienic processing environment
- Flexibility to travel within the cluster for extended periods during project installation and commissioning activities
- The knowledge of food production industry (Cheese, Filtration, Drying, UHT) will be considered as a plus.
The position will be office based in our Madrid Project Centre but may require you to work in other Project Centres within our Cluster of Europe & Central Asia. Therefore, you should be prepared to travel up to 50% of your time.
As a person you have demonstrated excellent communication skills and you are able to act as a leader, developing effective relationships and gain credibility across all stakeholders. You are a dynamic and brilliant person, willing to learn and available to be involved in a dynamic organisation.
Please submit your application in English not later than 22nd March 2018.
Tetra Pak is the world's leading company for food processing and packaging solutions. Working closely with our customers and suppliers, we provide safe, innovative and environmentally sound products that each day meet the needs of hundreds of millions of people in more than 170 countries around the world. With close to 22,000 employees based in over 85 countries, we believe in responsible industry leadership and a sustainable approach to business. Our motto, "PROTECTS WHAT'S GOOD,"(tm) reflects our vision to make food safe and available, everywhere.
More information about Tetra Pak is available at www.tetrapak.com