¡Gracias por escribirnos!
In our European manufacturing plants and the associate satellite sites we produce for the leading automobile manufacturers’ fuel tank systems and delivery systems which are developed in our Technology Center in Rastatt / Germany.
We are successful and keep growing – support us in doing so!
For our Technology Center in Rastatt (Germany) we are looking for a
Application Engineer / Validation Engineer (m/f)
- Creation of clear test procedures, setup and parameters
- Set up test plans, schedule individual tests
- Schedule and specify prototypes for validation testing
- Follow up testing activities
- Creation of application reports based on test results / reports from testing group
- Provide validation status of project to application engineer or engineering manager
- Support plant / supplier on quality issues
- Support plant / supplier for cost reduction activities
Your skills and competencies:
- Engineering degree, preferable in mechanical or automotive engineering
- Already experience in the automotive industry (work experience / traineeship)
- Fluent English language skills (written and spoken), German is an advantage
- Engaged and committed to achieving optimal results under consideration of costs and timing
- Good communicator and excellent team player
- Knowledge in blow molding and injection molding technique is ideal
Have you discovered TI Automotive for yourself?
If you are interested in the tasks above, we would like to get to know you better. We are glad about your comprehensive application by email (max. 2 MB). We would like to ask you to tell us your earliest possible start date and your salary expectations.