Descripción de la oferta
Duración de la oferta: hasta el 06/10/2017
- Customer daily contact on the receivables
- Monitor open aging and credit holds to ensure timely payment of customer invoices
- Handle incoming and make outgoing credit and collections telephone calls on behalf of the department
- Provide support in connection with the preparation, collection, collation and distribution of customer account information and related documents
- Perform data research, reporting, and escalate non-payment issues as appropriate
- Run credit checks and assist in evaluating credit-worthiness of customers
- Receive and send mail and email correspondence on behalf of the department
- Responsible for the filing of all documentation, as well as the maintenance of the database and aging accounts
- Assist Invoicing Sales teams in resolving any specific issues that may be contributing to lack of payment such as contract disputes, incorrect customer information, pricing differences, etc.
- Pro-actively address unpaid invoices, refunds, account adjustments, and resolve account discrepancies with the customers in a professional manner
- Communicates effectively and collaborate with Credit and Collections Manager to maximize timely payment of accounts and maintaining positive customer relations
- Propose staff additions/changes where required
- Extend the usage of a risk rating company (type D&B) with the objective to assess the risks in a similar manner in all countries
- Ensuring collection performance is accurately monitored and appraised via KPI´s.
- Ensure that A/R process complies with internal procedures of the Group and SOx.
- Provide strong support to region business finance support on customer overdue amounts and credit limit review.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills, qualifications and experience:
Customer Service Collection, Finance &/or Accounting area and background
Strong collection and credit expertise
Experience of working with a US corporate
Fluent Polish and Spanish is a plus
IT / Presentation Skills
SAP knowledge on CS and FI modules.
MS Office Products (Excel, Word, Power Point) / Lotus Notes
Clear internal and external communication skills.
Personal and General Characteristics
Availability for travel is required
Can do approach, energy and enthusiasm
Takes ownership of tasks and accepts accountability
Evaluates risk and takes appropriate support
Monitors progress and acts to keep things on track
Adopts a practical, no-nonsense approach
Excellent social skills
Flexible, Straight forward and independent
-Competitive salary + benefits (bonus and restaurant tickets)
-Standard working hours