Descripción de la oferta
Duración de la oferta: hasta el 23/08/2019
Reporting to the Administration Manager at Savana, the Accounting Administrative will be part of Savana’s Finance & Administration team focusing on managing daily accounting tasks to maintain order and transparency for the company’s finances. Temporary post to cover maternity leave with the possibility of joining our company on a permanent basis. The main responsibilities will be:
o Entering supplier invoices within the accounting platform.
o Control of monthly employee expenses.
o Bank statement and credit card reconciliations.
o Assist the finance team in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings.
• Filing and maintaining all supplier files.
• Assist as necessary during the annual audit.
• Other required accounting or administration tasks.
• Degree in Accounting, Finance, Management and Business Administration or relevant field.
• Proven work experience as Accountant, Administrative or similar role of 1 or 2 years
• Advanced knowledge of Excel.
• Knowledge of VAT rules and practices.
• Hands-on experience with accounting software.
• English professional proficiency.
• Good organizational and time-management abilities.
• Interested on shaping the future of health, focusing on unmet medical needs.
• Ability to work in a multinational, multidisciplinary and fast-growing environment.
• Autonomy, creativity, good capacities for analysis and organization of work.
• Ability to communicate with different teams and work together towards a same goal.
• Ability to work well within a team or alone.
• Maintain one's own strategy but adapting it to a changing and even volatile environment.
• Patient, flexible attitude, ability to perform under pressure.
• Temporary post to cover maternity leave with the real possibility of joining our company on a permanent basis.
• Work with a multidisciplinary team of clinicians, computer engineers, computational linguists, mathematicians, designers, medical Natural Language Processing expert programmers and other disciplines. We are a team of professionals with a common goal: to blend the knowledge of all of us to seek excellence in our purpose. Coming from very different disciplines, we want everyone to learn from everyone, creating a unique entity that moves towards the transformation of health through Artificial Intelligence.
• An opportunity to provoke a positive impact. We seek to improve health on the planet through technology and to help people and health institutions. Our employees and collaborators strive to provide our users with the necessary tools and support to achieve a more accessible and egalitarian global health. We care about our environment and we are willing to improve it.
• An environment to express yourself as you are and enjoy what you know. We defend individuality to form a richer and more plural "ecosystem". Be yourself and tell us what you have learned and how could we use it together to help us achieve our purpose. If you like what you do, we like to work with you.
• Competitive salary conditions, flexible culture and a development framework to growth your career. People are our main asset, so we invest in training and development and recognize and compensate for achievements and valuable work. We trust in the talent and commitment of people and focus on objectives and results, so we are flexible in our way of working, providing a framework to reconcile our personal and professional lives.