Descripción de la oferta
Duración de la oferta: hasta el 01/09/2018
The Accounts Payable Clerk will be responsible for the timely processing and payment of all supplier invoices and staff expenses within the Barcelona Shared Services remit. This will include the processing of AP invoices, handling the GRIR matching process, including resolving un-matched items with vendors. Also include handling he timely payment to suppliers, and the accurate recording and reconciliation of creditor balances within the GL. Initially this role will also involve in transitions into the FSS, and helping to establish robust and reliable processes.
* Ensure that all supplier balances on the accounting systems reconcile to supplier statements.
* Matching of invoices to Purchase Requisitions / Purchase Orders, and goods & services receipting. Handle differences by following up with Vendors and local plant personnel.
* Ensure that invoices are properly authorised and coded.
* Responsible for resolving matching and payment issues as they arise.
* Control and management of Vendor Master Data. Ensuring that new vendors are properly authorised, dormant vendors removed, and Vendor changes are properly controlled and authorised.
* Compliance with agreed Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
* Measurement of performance through metrics and key performance indicators (e.g. aging of supplier balances, invoice processing turnaround time, % invoices matched first time to Purchase Requisition / Purchase Order. Etc.)
* Ensuring that payment of invoices and expenses are in line with Accounts Payable policy, (e.g. not too early and not too late).
* Ensuring other company policies are adhered to (e.g. expenses policy, approval matrix, financial guidelines, etc.)
* Ensure process are SOX compliance
* Ensuring that local tax and statutory legislation are adhered
* Working and liaising closely with the general ledger team, and other appropriate teams.
* Help drive the transition management of processes into the Shared Services Centre
* Driving of end-to-end standardisation of processes across the various ERP systems.
* Minimum of 1 to 3 years' experience in Accounts Payable, with some shared services experience preferable.
* Experience with working in teams.
* Experience with processing invoices in ERP systems. SAP/JDE experience is highly preferred.
* "Roll up your sleeves" and can-do attitude, energetic, forward-thinker with strong ability to multi-task.
* Strong customer service focus.
* Ability to think analytically, focus on the big picture, yet to be able to drill into the detail and understand the impact. Understand how the business works and the upstream and downstream activities that impact and are impacted by Accounts Payable
* Fluent in English
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional
Accounts Payable Clerk with English (h/m)