Descripción de la oferta
Proceso de selección continuo
We are looking for an Account Payable Specialist with Excellent French and English for our client, a successful American multinational with offices in Barcelona. This person will be responsible for all incoming inquiries from a wide range of clients, including suppliers, buyers, and requisitioners.
As an Accounts Payable Specialist, you will be for the timely resolution of complex vendor discrepant queries, liaising with Air Products staff and suppliers as necessary to achieve this objective.
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead new country and process implementations being the experts of their country specifics.
- To receive, sort, log and answer all incoming queries from suppliers, buyers and requisitioners.
- To learn complex standard processes and apply those to detailed level problem solving in order to correctly resolve the query to the satisfaction of the customer.
- To reconcile vendor accounts.
- To report and maintain standard business metrics.
- To lead new country and process implementations being the experts of their country specifics.
This position is also accountable for:
- Support Accounts Payables invoice entry team
- Liaising with Procurement team, Vendor master data team as required.
- KPIs reporting.
- Backup for other countries depending on language.
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
-Excellent Level of French
-Advanced Level of English
-Studies: preferable Business Administration or Economics
- Previous exposure to a Business/Office Environment (intern, work experience, etc) preferably in Accounts Payable/Finance or similar function
- Handling high volume of queries coming via e-mail or phone preferably within an accounting function
- Customer Oriented as the position requires direct contact with external companies
- Team player
- Problem solving
- Planning and prioritizing own workload to meet deadlines
-Ability to work under pressure and on own initiative and collectively as a team
-Basic accounting knowledge, especially customer accounting
-SAP would be beneficial but not essential
- Incorporation date: as soon as possible
- Competitive salary within the market
- Contract: Project/service based (1 - 1,5 years)
- Working schedule: Monday to Friday 09:00-18:00h
- Opportunity to be part of a big multinational and one of the leading companies in the sector
- Multicultural and international working environment
- Professional trainings
- Young and enthusiastic team
- Professional Development
- Flexible compensation plan (health care, nursery, transportation, meal tickets)
- Other social benefits