At Johnson Controls, we’re shaping the future to create a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.
What you will do?
By joining Johnson Controls, you’ll be part of a team that plays an essential role in helping to create a safe, comfortable and sustainable world. As a globally diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries.
Our 130,000 employees work to create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to create smart cities and communities.
We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders in everything that we do.
Join one of our Accounts Receivable teams!
OTC (Order to Cash) department`s responsibility covers all processes related to receiving, processing and fulfilling customer`s requests for goods or services.
ORDER to CASH department is continuously working on improvements and process enhancements to fulfill our customer`s requirements in highest quality to ensure customer satisfaction.
OTC responsibilities starts at the point of CUSTOMER CREDIT CHECK – to be sure, that we will be able to get payment for sold goods or services.
Once goods are shipped or services are delivered, BILLING TEAM is issuing invoices or credit notes and send them to our customers.
COLLECTIONS teams are in direct contact with our customers, giving support in resolution of different issues and are responsible to collect payments for goods or services sold.
And finally, once customer payments are received, CASH APPLICATION team is recording these payments in our accounting system and matching customer payments with invoices.
What we look for:
- Fluent English in both spoken & written form (level C1/C2 or similar)
- Strong communication skills
- Analytical skills are highly appreciated
- University education with financial/ economic background (or experience) preferred, but not a must
What we offer
- Competitive salary (13 salaries a year)
- Multi-cultural environment
- Dedicated career development opportunities
- Language and training courses
- Internal networking/development groups
- Medical coverage; Vitamin program and Flu vaccination
- On-site fitness center and organized sport offerings
- Monthly workplace massages
- Employee referral and recognition programs
- Commitment to social responsibility and engaged company culture
- Annual events for employees
- Relocation allowance and assistance for moving to Bratislava
- Meal vouchers fully covered by the company and on-site canteen
- Company preferential rates/discounts and Flexible benefit allowance
- Minimum 20 days annual leave
- Outdoor terraces and shared park
- On-site kindergarten
You will be based in our newly opened offices in the vibrant city center close to the river and Eurovea shopping center.. The onsite facilities include a fitness center, coffee machines, canteen and nursery. If you are relocating to Bratislava to join JCI you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you get your new life set up!