Descripción de la oferta
Duración de la oferta: hasta el 30/08/2019
Long term contractor (2 years) in one of the most important Companies in the world, operating in the Biopharma industry, and involved in all the administrative tasks in the Government and Public Affairs department.
* Responsible for coordinating large events including planning, organizing and implementation of a number of activities, organization of meetings, travels, and accommodation, including booking meeting rooms, catering, and management of expense reports.
* Work order / PO processing, Budget tracking, grants coordination.
* Involved in the training activities carried out by Public Affairs and Government Affairs.
* Assistance with documentation managed in both departments and point of contact with external providers.
* Support in the organization of files, visits, and management of office materials needed.
* Coordinate group lease cars requirements and activities as well as assist with facilities space planning or office set-up.
* Prioritizes workload involving multiple projects/time-lines with minimal guidance.
* Uses advanced level software programs such as Excel, Chem Draw, File maker Pro, Access and PowerPoint to create graphs, charts, spread sheets, and LCD presentations.
* Understands the goals and objectives of the entire department and contributes to fulfill them.
* 3-5+ years administrative experience, and excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills are required.
* Must possess good proofreading and editing skills of technical documents.
* Ability to review the work of lower level administrative assistants.
* Advanced knowledge and experience using office software.
* Works under minimal supervision, receiving occasional direction from manager to perform non-routine job responsibilities and duties.
* Must be fluent both in written and spoken English.
* Previous experience in Calendar management, Work order / PO processing, and Budget tracking.
Excellent opportunity to get involved in one of the most important, fast moving, and innovative Companies in the world developing the most advance medicines in pharma industry. We offer outstanding salary conditions and the possibility to work in a highly professional team.
*3-5+ years administrative experience.Excellent verbal,written,interpersonal skills.Fluent in written & spoken English.Previous experience in Calendar mgmt,Work order/PO processing & Budget tracking.
meal vouchers and medical insurance