Descripción de la oferta
Duración de la oferta: hasta el 07/02/2019
Long Term contractor, responsible for coordinating large events including planning, organizing, and implementation of a number of events activities, involved in budget tracking and processing PO's and work orders, and all the relevant administrative and administration-related tasks. Main contact for suppliers.
* Responsible for coordinating large events including planning, organizing, and implementation of a number of events activities, such as meetings, travels, and accommodation, including booking meeting rooms, catering, and management of expense reports.
* Work order/PO processing, budget tracking, grants coordination.
* Involved in the training activities carried out by the assigned department.
* Assistance with documentation managed in the assigned department and point of contact with external providers.
* Support in the organization of files, visits, and management of office materials needed.
* Coordinate group lease cars requirements and activities as well as assist with facilities space planning or office set-up.
* Set up priorities regarding workload involving multiple projects/time-lines with minimal supervision.
* Uses advanced level software programs such as Excel, Chem Draw, File maker Pro, Access, and PowerPoint to create graphs, charts, spread sheets, and LCD presentations.
* Understands the goals and objectives of the entire department and contributes to fulfill them.
* 3-5+ years administrative experience, and excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills are required.
* Must have good proofreading and editing skills of technical documents.
* Ability to review the work of lower level administrative assistants.
* Advanced knowledge and experience using office software.
* Works under minimal supervision, receiving occasional instructions from manager to perform non-routine job responsibilities and duties.
* Must be fluent both in written and spoken English.
* Previous experience in schedule management, work order/PO processing, and budget tracking.
Long term contractor in one of the most important Companies in the world, operating in the Pharmacy industry, and working in a highly innovative and efficient-based environment.
3+years administrative experience, and excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.Keen on editing technical documents.Fluent in English.Experience in work order/PO processing.Budget tracking.
Meal vouchers and medical insurance