Descripción de la oferta
Duración de la oferta: hasta el 12/11/2019
If you speak English (native or bilingual) , and have minimum 1 to 3 years of relevant experience in customer support services, this is your job!
* Support the Annual Financial Review process for all Agents including review results, communicate with both Agents and the Global Financial Assessor and follow-up on results requirements.
* Support Agency Risk management team in handle all financial securities' related processes including increase, renewal and release of bank guarantees, liquidations and DIP claims.
* Build full knowledge of resolutions, cargo and PAX local criteria of AME countries and SOPs to guarantee compliance.
* Support Agency Management processes including Financial Assessments and Financial Security review.
* Prepare regular and ad-hoc reports.
* Coordinate with several external stakeholders including banks, financial assessors, insurance companies and law firms.
* Provide support to agents and field offices on all accreditation related matters.
* Support the regional Risk Management team on administrative matters and any other adhoc requirements.
* Excellent written/verbal communication skills in English (native or bilingual)
* University degree.
* Experience in a business support function, preferably in a multicultural/ commercial environment.
* Excellent organizational and customer service skills.
* Ability to work effectively in a dynamic, fast-paced and highly demanding environment while meeting tight deadlines.
* Ability to set priorities, and work with speed with a strong customer focus and a high level of drive and energy.
* Arabic, French, Portuguese, or any other regional language would be a distinct advantage.
*Schedule: Monday to Friday (9-18 h)
*Salary: 1.300 €/month.
*Contract: 3 months.