Descripción de la oferta
Duración de la oferta: hasta el 06/02/2019
The Analytics & BI Expert is responsible of helping the global entities in defining their data strategy through the identification of use cases, supporting the delivery of data projects (from modelling to industrialization), sharing best practices on data management and data quality and supporting the architecture design of data solutions.
The Analytics and BI Expert will have a:
* defining their data strategy through the identification of use cases
* supporting the delivery of data projects and the architecture design of data solutions
* sharing best practices on data management and data quality
He/she ensures that projects achieve objectives and create value for the organization.
* Contribution on data strategy/roadmap of entities
* Estimation (contribution/challenge) of the use cases business value
* Share the best practices to operationalize solution (migration to production, business transformation services, training of local resources to handover solution)
* Ensure scalability of future use cases by working closely with local data teams to introduce new capabilities
* Provide guidance regarding data quality rules and data management framework
* Share knowledge / best practices about metadata management, KPIs on data quality, data modelling and data privacy
* Provide guidance on data governance processes and data stewardship
* Act as an ambassador for good data management and assist data users in the data privacy related processes
* Use data expertise to advise teams
* Define the data architecture vision required to implement the strategy consistently with other architecture domains (business, application, technical)
* Share best practices and knowledge on how to ensure a common vocabulary and understanding of business data
* Describe scenario and drive consensus with the entities for a proposed solution
* Advice and guide data modelers in solution delivery teams for modeling standards and best practices.
* Assist the research and evaluation of new tools and techniques, including management and maintenance of tools and environments
* Educate and evangelize data architecture and best practices
The Analytics and BI Expert will have:
Technical and professional skills:
* Scientific or business education (business school, engineering school, or similar education)
* At least 2 of the following, based on a 5-10 years of experience:
-Proven experience in the space of data, as an data engineer, data architect or a data manager
-Experience in strategic program management with data analytics and IT
-Coming from an IT structure or having an IT background, with exposure to Insurance Business - as a Business Analyst or a Program Manager
-Experience in Software/Database Development, Data Modeling and Big Data technologies
* Good knowledge of:
-Relational databases & No SQL (CouchDB, Elastic Search, etc)
-Big Data tools and associated libraries :
*Dataviz : Tableau, d3.js, iCharts, Spotfire, etc.
*Tools: Hive (HQL), Talend, Impala, Cloudera search, etc.
* Awareness on Data Management practices as described for instance in the Data Management Body of Knowledge, including Data Lifecycle Management across Core IT & Big Data ecosystems as well as Data Privacy & Security constraints
Soft skills and competencies:
* Ability to lead and coordinate a network of stakeholder from various backgrounds (data scientists, actuarial teams,…)
* Stakeholder management and excellent communication skills to:
*Effectively communicate relevant project information
*Deliver engaging, informative, well-o
The Analytics & BI Expert is responsible of helping the INM entities in defining their data strategy through the identification of use cases, supporting the delivery of data projects.
Tecnología e informática
Categoría o nivel