Descripción de la oferta
Proceso de selección continuo
• Execute the API Management CoE strategy
• Collaborate in API Management CoE strategy definition
• Provide consulting and advisory services on these technologies
• Support sales team in presales tasks, business development and preparation of proposals
• Generation of commercial material and internal and external technical presentations
• Evangelize API Management technologies through thought leadership sessions with key customers and internal teams
• Participate in industry events and speaking sessions on these technologies
• Research and exploration of new technologies
• Conceptualize, design and supervision the creation of products and solutions implemented from the API Management CoE and our Digital Lab
• Collaboration in PoCs
• Actively participate in RFI/RFP processes and customer offer preparation.
• Technically lead API Management projects to ensure the achievement of the objectives of such projects
• Participate in recruiting efforts for API Management professionals
• Mentor, motivate, and lead API Management teams of professionals to support and guarantee our excellence and collaborative engineering culture
• 10+ years of experience working on large companies with 5+ years working in engineering/architecture teams with SOA or API technologies
• Passionate about technology and innovation
• Solid background in architecture and solutions design covering service and integration technologies (SOA and API Management)
• Experience applying design patterns and defining recommendations and best practices
• Ability to conduct customer meetings at CxO level
• Experience in RFI/RFP and/or offer preparation.
• Good communication skills
• High skills in management and team leadership
• Experience and deep understanding working with these technologies
o Communications backbone and related technologies:
? JMS, HTTP, FTP, SOAP, REST, MQ, MQTT, Tibco RV, …
? Communication patterns (Pub/sub, Req/Rep, ….)
? XML, XSD, WSDL, XSLT, JSON, XPath, …
o SOA – Integration
? Good understanding of Service Architecture domains and patterns
? Integration patterns and best practices
? ESB such us Tibco BW, Tibco AMX Service Grid and Service Bus, Oracle Service Bus, IBM Integration Bus, Webmethods or Red Hat JBoss Fuse
? SOA Registry and governance tools.
o API Management
? Experience in designing and developing solutions on API Management Platforms(IBM API Connect, Apigee, CA, Axway )
? Experience on API interface design languages ( Open API, RAML, Blueprint ).
? Experience in creating design specification documents
? Has worked in Scrum Framework engagements.
o Knowledge of Consultative Selling Process.
o Architecture certifications
o Project management certifications
o Scrum Framework certifications
o Product/Solutions certifications
o High English certification level
Tecnología e informática
Categoría o nivel