¡Gracias por escribirnos!
Application Engineer (f/m)
for Customer Service
- Comprehensive and continued technical support of our customers
- System installation, start-up and commissioning of our surface inspection and quality assurance products
- Adjusting and setting of user interfaces according to customer requirements
- Providing routine service for installed systems
- Service, maintenance, system checks and high-end-system-tuning of installed systems
- University degree in the field of optics, physics, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, machine vision or computer science
- Good IT skills (hardware and software)
- Experience in the paper or plastic industry, machine vision, start-up and installation is a plus
- Technical skills and willingness to assume personal responsibility
- Strong service commitment and sensitivity for customers, analytical thinking
- Mobility and willingness to travel (main area of activities: Europe)
- Fluent English
- Home office
We are a successful company with highly motivated teams in each of our locations worldwide. We are seeking people who assume personal responsibility for tasks and solutions and their implementation. Besides versatile and challenging tasks we offer attractive working conditions and benefits. We take care of your personal career planning and provide development and training activities to keep you always up to date.
Interested? Now it’s up to you!
To apply, please e-mail your application including CV, availability and salary expectations to us:
ISRA VISION AG