Area Sales Manager - based in Europe
Miteco is a Tetra Pak Company which works for and with our customers to provide preferred processing solutions and after sales service in the Beverage industry.
We apply our commitment to innovation, our understanding of consumer needs and our relationships with suppliers to deliver our solutions. We believe in responsible industry leadership, creating profitable growth in harmony with environmental sustainability and good corporate values.
We are looking for a highly motivated and proactive individual who will join the Processing Systems Business Unit as an Area Sales Manager.
The Area Sales Manager supports the Cluster organisations to grow the company’s CSD (Carbonated Soft Drinks) sales and image by satisfying Customers and strengthening customer relationships. In the role you will support the Cluster in selling Processing solutions, drive and develop the business together with the sales team and drive the implementation and improvement of the global strategy. The role provides international exposure and collaboration with global Product Groups, Market Company and Customers.
You can be based in any of our European entities (preferably in Italy and Spain). You will report to the Sales and Operations Director.
• Lead enquiries and coordinate supporting resources to complete high quality quotations
• Responsible for the quotation including price, performance, scope, delivery and technical proposals according to customer’s expectations; evaluate enquiries, prepare and present concept solutions
• Give enquiry based end customer pricing for equipment and total solutions
• Work in team to prepare technical material to be presented to the customers
• Maintain and develop relationships with Cluster sales network
• Actively participate in the customer management process; understand the customer and create and convey our solutions together with market company
• Identify required training and where possible train Market Companies personnel in the CSD product portfolio
• Make all relevant information available to internal resources providing sales support and manage available cost budget
• Working with colleagues within Miteco Switzerland, Italy and the wider Tetra Pak team, Business Unit Dairy & Beverage, Tetra Pak Carton and Sidel.
• Promote, market, quote and sell Tetra Pak Processing solutions and services in close cooperation with the market company and the cluster
• Work closely together with cluster BU/Category teams supporting them in business development, sales and marketing
• Drive the implementation and improvement of the global strategy
• Inform and train the Cluster and other units in the Category/Product applications and product portfolio.
The position requires 40% of travelling.
Language and Education:
You have a University Degree in Engineering or Processing related subjects and you are fluent in English, both written and spoken. Any other language will be considered as a plus.
Professional Skills and Experience: You have at least 3 years of experience in leadership roles and 7 years of experience and knowledge of Food Processing Techniques and Equipment. Experience of creating processing solutions and calculating costs for customer equipment projects, as well as strong financial and business understanding, are considered as a must.
Personal Qualifications: As a person you have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and you can create strong professional relationships with different level of stakeholders. You can drive people and influence them at all levels in the organization and establish and maintain a network within and outside the company with people in different positions. You are a skilled performer, focused on delivering and used to work in an international environment.
How to apply:
If you are interested in the position please apply with your English CV until 26th March 2018.
Tetra Pak is the world's leading company for food processing and packaging solutions. Working closely with our customers and suppliers, we provide safe, innovative and environmentally sound products that each day meet the needs of hundreds of millions of people in more than 170 countries around the world. With close to 22,000 employees based in over 85 countries, we believe in responsible industry leadership and a sustainable approach to business. Our motto, "PROTECTS WHAT'S GOOD,"(tm) reflects our vision to make food safe and available, everywhere.
More information about Tetra Pak is available at www.tetrapak.com