Descripción de la oferta
Duración de la oferta: hasta el 08/08/2019
We are looking a Sales Area Manager for identifying and contacting prospects, with the expectation to grow into a senior sales and marketing role.
* Identify and qualify new sales opportunities through market research via (email, phone, trade shows, LinkedIn, online and more).
* Attend and promote the company through international and industry tradeshows.
* Manage respective sales activities such as proposal preparation, follow-ups, emails, phone calls within company's CRM tool.
* Responsible for achieving weekly, monthly and quarterly targets such as number of qualified opportunities per campaign, number of daily activities / tasks, call quality, appointment setting and sales skills.
* Will report directly to the Senior Sales Manager. This position is an excellent opportunity for a motivated individual to contribute to the growth of an immerging life science consulting firm; to learn fundamental sales and marketing techniques and to position oneself for a more senior sales and marketing role in the future.
* Bachelor's Degree in Business or a Life Science discipline.
* 3-5 years sales or marketing related experience, ideally in a B2B or life science environment.
* Mandatory: Sales experience in the GxP Consulting environment.
* Experience in market research, prospecting, cold calling.
* Consider themselves a sales "hunter".
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* A confident, self-starter that is organized and goal driven.
* Team player.
* Ability to learn and think quickly.
* Must be willing to travel, possibly weekends.
* Proficiency with MS Programs such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Location Barcelona, ?Spain.
Categoría o nivel