Descripción de la oferta
Proceso de selección continuo
The Adjunct and Visiting Faculty Department is the first point of contact for Adjunct and Visiting professors at IE, and its main mission is to ensure their smooth integration in the university and to contribute to the achievement of excellent teaching experience.
The assistant will give support to the Vice Dean and professors and work with other team members to carry out all the administrative tasks related to the successful performance of the department.
Key Action Areas:
• Schedule meetings and booking of classrooms.
• Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation.
• Organizing and supporting events, conferences, caterings, meetings, graduations.
• Managing databases and filing systems.
• Processing suppliers, reimbursements, and expenses reports and do follow up with the Payments Administration.
• Compiling and updating databases with professor information.
• Preparing and distributing documents, photocopies.
• Internal mail logistic.
• Support in the Faculty Web page.
• Any other activity required by the department.
• Bachelor´s degree is required. Master’s degree will be valued.
• Fluent in English and Spanish (written and spoken).
• Be proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Teamwork skills, problem-solving skills.
• Good communication skills, ability to prioritize and multitask.
• Organization skills, detail-oriented, positive, can-do attitude.
• Trustworthy, accountable, punctual.