Descripción de la oferta
Proceso de selección continuo
Global Alumni Relations provides engagement services, resources and benefits to our alumni network of 60,000 worldwide and liaises across the IE stakeholder map to ensure the community stays connected to each other and IE throughout their lifetime. The team consists of 12 dedicated staff members based in Madrid and shared resources in Europe, Middle East, US and Asia-Pacific that focus on alumni and careers.
The Assistant sets the tone for the outstanding customer services that we aspire to provide to our Alumni Community and to the internal stakeholders that we coordinate with daily. He/she must enjoy helping others in resolving their queries and show resourcefulness to ensure seamless and flexible customer service collaborating effectively across our stakeholder map. He/she must have outstanding time management and organizational skills to prioritize and deliver on a wide variety of competing tasks. Discretion is necessary, as this person will deal with confidential information as it relates to database queries and processing.
• Alumni inbox: Manage all requests, queries, and issues that arrive to the inbox. Liaise with other departments and follow-up.
• Manage travel bookings and logistics for Head of Global Alumni Relations and the rest of the team, plus several speakers and stakeholders, if needed.
• Manage travel expenses for Head of Global Alumni Relations.
• Liaise with Control Manager to process all expenses.
• Provide support to the rest of the team regarding:
• Event logistics: Catering, Materials, IT resources, Maintenance, Photographer
• Office supplies: Merchandise Orders and Inventory
• Update the Alumni Database on an ongoing basis when interacting with Alumni to ensure their contact information is up to date.
• Provide administrative support to Head of Global Alumni Relations on Special Projects as requested.
• Bachelor Degree
• English Proficiency, written and oral.
• Outstanding organization skills.
• Customer-Centric and a can-do attitude.
• Solution-oriented: ability to work independently and in teams on a broad set of tasks. Pro-activity is a must!
• Ability to work in a multi-cultural context and interact with a wide variety of stakeholders and at different levels of the organization.
• Excel, PowerPoint, Basic Wordpress, CRM.
• Proficient Microsoft user: Office + Dynamics 365 CRM + Finance & Operations.
Atención al cliente
Categoría o nivel