Descripción de la oferta
Proceso de selección continuo
The International Development Department is currently seeking an Assistant to support the teams responsible for Asia Pacific: Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan. Korea, Singapore, Southeast Asia and other markets.
The Assistant position is an administrative position that also entails some commercial tasks related to recruitment of students in APAC markets. This position would suit a candidate who is seeking a full-time position in Madrid.
Key Action Areas:
• Follow-up with prospective candidates on a weekly basis.
• Events management coordination: marketing templates, Alumni templates, contact with professors, registration, confirmation of attendees, contact with providers and organizers.
• Social media: events publication, follow-up and reporting.
• Provide support on-campus visits of candidates/companies from abroad.
• Manage expenses and invoices with the providers and the Accounting department.
• Other tasks requested by the Regional Team.
• Bachelor’s Degree.
• Master’s Degree is not required, but it would be an asset.
• Multilingual candidate: fluency in English and Spanish is fundamental. Any other regional language will be a plus.
• Previous experience in an international, multilingual environment. Experience within APAC will be highly valued.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
• We are a fast-paced organization that insists on excellence, therefore, attention to detail when doing tasks is fundamental.
• Occasional traveling within the region could also be required.
• Candidates must be EU citizens or possess a valid EU work permit.
Atención al cliente
Categoría o nivel