Descripción de la oferta
Proceso de selección continuo
The Associate Director is responsible for the delivery and day-to-day management of the program. This comprises coordinating tasks among various team members; overseeing the implementation of guidelines and policies; monitoring logistics and operations; supporting faculty members; and overall responsibility for student services – including the direct services by the BBA Program Management team and coordination with various departments to ensure a world-class BBA experience for students.
The Associate Director will report to the Executive Director, will manage a team of Program Coordinators and Program Assistants, and will interact with Faculty, Students, different departments of IE and external agencies required for running the program.
Key Action Areas:
Interaction with Students:
- Meet with students in order to solve issues, offer advice, and/or give support with empathy and sensitivity regularly and/or as needed when matters are escalated by Program Managers.
- Co-manage the relationship with class representatives, together with Program Managers.
- Support to students facing academic difficulties or overall challenges with the program experience.
- Manage the communication to students.
- Identify ways to improve the student experience.
Interaction with Professors and other departments:
- Oversee and coordinate the team tasks related to liaising with professors to communicate specific student or group situations, request feedback, ensure timely submission of grades, syllabi, etc. Manage escalated matters when Assistants and Program Managers need to escalate issues or tasks.
- Collaborate with other IE Departments – such as the Admissions Department, Marketing Department, Planning, Documentation, Student Services, Student Life, Registrar’s Office, Maintenance Dept., etc. – in order to ensure a successful student experience.
- Assist the Executive Director in the coordination and implementation of new curricular and extracurricular innovations.
- Supervise, coordinate and coach Program Assistants and Program Managers with professionalism and professional maturity.
- Take responsibility for special program projects. This may include components of the program design, communications revamp projects, etc.
- Maintain and enhance academic guides and other materials for students and faculty.
- Master’s Degree from a top University.
- Bilingual, or advanced proficiency, in English and Spanish (written and oral), with substantial professional experience in both languages.
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience. Experience in supervisory roles.
- Strong project management capabilities.
- The candidate will demonstrate solid customer management skills, ability to work under pressure and high level of accountability.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Experience in global management education, or working with business schools, is a plus.
- Candidates must possess a valid EU work permit.
- This position is based in Madrid, although it requires sporadic travel (within the day) to our Segovia campus.
Categoría o nivel