Descripción de la oferta
Proceso de selección continuo
The International Development Department is currently seeking a qualified candidate to support our market development activities for the Europe and Central Asia region. Based in Madrid and reporting to the Director of Europe and Central Asia, this position provides an exciting opportunity for ambitious candidates that excel in business development and relationship building in a B2C context.
The Associate Director must be an advocate of technology usage to manage the candidate experience, and ensure the team is using the institutional tools provided to effectively manage the recruitment process, and market development actions generally.
Key Action Areas:
• Increase overall awareness of IE in the Europe and Central Asia Region.
• Plan, manage & implement business development and commercial activities for the European Region to promote IE’s Master and Executive Education programs.
• Increase the number of interested candidates in IE, thereby developing a healthy and steady pipeline of candidates.
• Develop new Sales & Marketing channels along with strategic partnerships with companies, institutions, associations to promote IE’s Master and Executive Education Programs.
• Benchmark competitors focusing mainly on their commercial activities and program offering.
• Coordinate with various IE departments to maximize the institution’s recognition.
• Reporting to the Regional Director on the activities in the region.
• Build a network of contacts to promote & strengthen the IE brand in the region.
• Participate in appropriate recruitment and enrollment activities, including fairs, local or regional presentations, training sessions, orientation programs, career days, etc.
• Support the Regional Director in designing the marketing, branding and advertising strategy for IE Master and Executive Education Programs in the European region.
• Support the Alumni Clubs, coordinate events for Alumni community in the region and identify new members of this growing community.
• Masters’ degree from a top University.
• Business English is a formal requirement, and Spanish (or other European languages) are a plus.
• At least 3 to 5 years of professional experience in marketing, communications, business development and/or sales.
• Proven communication skills, entrepreneurial spirit and commercial drive.
• Must exhibit strong teamwork capability and a positive customer-oriented style.
• Strong analytical and numerical skills.
• Must be strategic, innovative, creative, and embrace new approaches and technology.
• Solution-oriented and a positive/can-do attitude.
• European work permit is preferable.
• The position requires frequent travel, especially to the Benelux countries.
Categoría o nivel